During the lessons students should expect to learn some of this technique and some of the following musicianship skills:
- Violin lessons for children and adults for all the levels.
- Correct Technique and Posture
- Music Theory, including the option of written homework for Music Theory.
- Reading Music Notation, Sight Reading, Rhythm Training, Ear Training, Music History.
- Combination of Traditional European method combined with Suzuki method and books along with other materials as well.
Also available: - Tutoring for school/youth orchestra members.
- Beginner/ Intermediate Piano instructions.
Learning music doesn’t have to be competitive. If you want to learn to play violin just for fun, we can approach it this way as well.